Now all kinds of snacks and baked food can not be separated from stainless steel mesh chain in the process of production and transportation. Stainless steel mesh chain plays an irreplaceable role in the production process of these foods. If your relatives and friends are engaged in the production of small food and are not familiar with stainless steel mesh chain, you are welcome to recommend it to them, which is economical, affordable and very good Durable stainless steel mesh chain products.
The new 2020 stainless steel mesh chain is upgraded to a very durable link. The stainless steel mesh chain is mainly used for equipment transportation in the food factory (food factory mainly includes biscuit factory, dehydrated vegetable factory, Cannery, freezing plant, instant noodle factory, etc.). The stainless steel mesh chain has chain mesh belt, chain plate mesh belt and mesh belt. The stainless steel mesh chain has high heat resistance, strong corrosion resistance and tensile strength It has the advantages of large, small elongation, uniform pitch, fast heat flow cycle, energy saving and long service life. The specifications include crankshaft, straight shaft, rhombus, single energy-saving type, double helix, etc.
Installation process of stainless steel mesh chain on conveyor line:
1. Turn off the power supply of the mesh chain conveyor, remove the protective cover, and loosen the assembly bolts of the motor. Move the motor to make the chain loose enough to remove the chain without prying. Never pry the chain off!
2. Remove the old chain from the chain conveyor and check whether there is abnormal wear. Excessive wear can mean problems with the design or maintenance of the drive.
3. Mesh chain conveyor to choose the appropriate mesh chain replacement.
4. To clean the mesh chain and chain wheel, the cloth should be dipped in a little non volatile liquid to wipe. It is not advisable to soak in the cleaning agent or brush the mesh chain with detergent; in order to remove oil and dirt, it is obviously not advisable to wipe with sandpaper or scrape with sharp objects. The mesh chain must be kept dry before installation and use.
5. Check whether the chain wheel of the net chain conveyor has abnormal wear and whether it is linear and symmetrical. It is very important for the operation of the net chain drive device that the mesh chain wheel is linear and symmetrical.
6. Check the other transmission parts of the net chain conveyor, such as the symmetry of bearing and shaft sleeve, durability, lubrication, etc.
7. Install a new net chain on the chain wheel of the net chain conveyor. Do not pry or force too hard.
8. Adjust the center distance of the transmission device of the net chain conveyor until the tension meter measures the tension of the net chain properly. Rotate the driving wheel several times by hand and re measure the tension.
9. Tighten the assembly bolts of the motor and correct the torque. Since any change in the center distance of the rotating device during operation will lead to poor performance of the chain, it is necessary to ensure that all rotating device components are tightened.
10. Although it is no longer necessary to adjust the tension of the mesh chain conveyor, we still recommend starting the device and observing the chain performance to see if there is abnormal vibration and listen carefully for abnormal noise. It is better to turn off the machine and check the condition of the bearing and motor; it feels too hot to the touch, which may be due to the tight mesh chain, asymmetric bearing or poor lubrication.
GIDI CHAIN LIMITED supply lots of roller chain, conveyor chain, Leaf Chain, welded chain, forged chain, Palm Oil Mill Chain, Hoisting Chain,Mine and Metallurgy Chain, etc. totaling over 3000 varieties. and 90% of chains are exported to worldwide, Which mainly export to Southeast Asia, European, North America, South America. Chains are welcomed by customers with the excellent quality. Our company owns more than 100 sets of advanced and professional manufacturing equipment, Perfect and rigorous QC system is implemented in every process from material purchasing to finished products packaging. Also, we have passed the ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management System Certification.
More Detail : www.asqyt.com